8.07.2009

purple.popsicles

What would you do for a purple popsicle? Well, it turns out, big brother Bradley would tolerate having a personal photo shoot outside while trying not to get too dirty! One of the great things about shooting on location is that no two shoots are ever the same - and more often than not, Mom & Dad have promised a wonderful "reward" if my little subjects will cooperate (which is okay - I still do that with my 15 year old). Mom had already warned that Bradley did not like having his picture taken... but, I really think he did a great job, and of course his reward was a popsicle (they were out of his favorite purple, but it was a popsicle nonetheless). Little Matthew was just precious - with the sweetest temperament! Even when he was tired of the whole thing, he still had one last smile for me. Here are a few peeks for Mom and Dad - many more to see. (click on any pic to view it larger)